Thursday 16 November 2023

Looking for long term parking Redfern area

Hey there! We have a car parking space available for rent. If you're interested, feel free to ask us for more information. We'd be happy to help!
Hi I’m looking for long term parking
I’ve been renting a private lock up garage in Redfern for over 1 year unfortunately he’s purchased a car
I work but because of hand surgery currently out of work
I’m private and reliable
Preferably close to Redfern station
I’m happy to consider something other than lock up garage as I’m desperate to re locate please
I can afford $200-$220 per month only at the moment
Please if you have anywhere please contact me Thankyou

Bianca


https://www.parkingmadeeasy.com.au/rent-car-spaces/looking-long-term-parking-redfern-area

No comments:

Post a Comment